PREVENT LIVER DISEASE WITH THESE SIMPLE METHOD.
The health of your liver is of supreme importance because the liver is a complex organ that works uninterruptedly 24 hours a day. It processes virtually everything you eat, drink, breathe in or rub on your skin and other 500 different functions vital to life.
- Here’s a partial list of its functions:
Cleanses blood metabolizing alcohol and other drugs and chemicals, neutralizing and destroying poisonous substances, drugs and chemicals.
- Regulates the supply of body fuel exporting fat, producing, storing and supplying quick energy (glucose) to keep the mind alert and the body active.
- Manufactures many essential body proteins involved in transporting substances in the blood, clotting of blood, regulating the balance of many hormones: sex hormones, thyroid hormones, cortisone and other adrenal hormones.
- Regulates and produces body cholesterol and excretes and converts it to other essential substances.
- Regulates the supply of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Produces bile to eliminate toxic substances from the body and aids digestion.
According to the American Liver Foundation, “At least 30 million people—or one in 10 Americans—have some form of liver disease. At the same time, keep in mind that there are more than 100 types of liver disease”. among them: hepatitis C, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and liver cancer, up to about 100 types of liver disease.
Among those, the most common are hepatitis C, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and liver cancer. But up to about 100 types of liver disease exist.
We cannot discuss the causes of all of those diseases, so today we will talk about the most frequent problem with liver which affects adults, even very young individuals: the obstruction of the bile duct from the liver to the gallbladder,
The gallbladder is an organ that supplies the bile into the digestive tract that is used to emulsify fats and oils. When the liver gets fatigued and lazy, it is caused by sediments which form accumulations that resemble stones, sand or mud in the gall bladder.
The gallbladder flush is also part of the fundamental procedures necessary to complete a successful process of healing as well as establishing a solid foundation for the prevention and maintenance of a healthy status, thus it is indispensable in the support of natural remedies for all diseases.
These are the symptoms that you have accumulated sediments in the gall bladder:
- Pain periodically developing below the right side of the rib cage. and lined up with your right nipple, especially if your press down in that spot.
- Often feeling a bitter taste in the mouth
- Chest pain.
Gallstones in the gallbladder may be made primarily of cholesterol, calcium, or pigments such as bilirubin, bile salts, water, and mucus, as well as toxins, bacteria, and, sometimes, dead parasites.
WAYS OF CLEANSING
This cleansing of these sediments can be done in two ways. And cleansing a couple of times a year will ensure a healthy gall bladder.
1 GRADUAL CLEANSING
It can be done gradually in about 3 weeks times.
First, before cleansing the gallbladder you have to review the way you are eating in order to avoid foods which can worsen your situation and intake foods which will soften your pain. In general avoid all foods high in fat, meats, dairy, eggs. Eat unrefined grains, vegetables, fruits, and legumes to help clear the gallbladder.
- Excessive amounts of fat and oil;
- Large amounts of spices;
- Very cold liquids;
- Cold dairy products
Specifically increase the intake of:
Complete the cleansing protocol with the following:
- eat 1-2 radishes a day between meals, every day;
- drink three cups of cleavers tea or five cups of chamomile tea a day;
- take old-pressed flax seed oil. Take five teaspoons for every 160 pounds of body weight every day.
2 THE LIVER-GALLBLADDER FLUSH
It can be done in one day with one week preparation.
This method is very fast, very efficient and reliable. It can be considered as a fundamental part of the protocol for the treatment of any major disease. This method is the best because it will cleanse the gallbladder and the liver at the same time.
Many people believe that gallstones can be found only in the gallbladder. This is a commonly made yet incorrect assumption. Most gallstones are actually formed in the liver, and comparatively few occur in the gallbladder. So, if you are someone whose gallbladder was removed and, therefore, you believe to be stone free, YOU ARE MISTAKEN. Stones can be sitting in your liver and the flush will prove it.
Stones can be found also in the Cystic duct, Common bile duct and maybe even in the Ampulla of the Pancreas but the Flush will take care of them all.
The liver-gallbladder flush is the best way to assessing liver health, superior to any blood test.
According to Andreas Moritz, author of The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush “Most people who have a physical complaint of one kind or another may show to have perfectly normal liver enzyme levels in the blood, despite suffering from liver congestion. Liver congestion is among the leading health problems, yet conventional medicine rarely refers to it, nor do doctors have a reliable way to detect and diagnose such a condition”
But it is also just a regular health practice to maintain your liver healthy, and it is basically fundamental to save your gallbladder and spare you an expensive surgical, or another invasive-type gallbladder removal, which is the only thing your doctor will be able to recommend to you, of course.
The most frequent problem with liver is the obstruction of the bile duct from the liver to the gallbladder, even for very young individuals.
The modern diet based mainly on refined and processed foods chemically treated lacking nutrients and minerals, together with other stressing factors of today living, like lack of exercise, combined, contributes to altering the chemistry of the bile so that formation of solid particles happens which keep deposit in the gallbladder and in the lower part of the liver for many years becoming progressively larger and harder. I am talking of GALLSTONES
These gallstones, when accumulated in significant number, restrict the flow of bile thus causing congestion of the liver and consequent poor assimilation of the fat-soluble nutrients which is the cause of eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, hair loss, accumulation of calcium in the tissues, headaches, lack of appetite, haemorrhoids and even prostate enlargement in men.
There is one proven method to remove the gallstones and all the problems related, it is called the Liver-Gallbladder Flush which will restore the regular bile flow the which is necessary also for people who have had their gallbladder removed surgically.
This flush was practiced many years ago at the world famous Lahey Clinic in Boston (MA) and it is recommended for people over 15 years age.
There is a preparation phase to it which starts six days before you actually flush your liver. And there are four basic elements involved.
THE 4 ELEMENTS
- Apple Juice (or orthophosphoric acid). Apple juice contain malic acid and acts as a solvent in the bile to loosen the stones
- Epsom Salts (ES) which contain magnesium sulfate. Allows magnesium to be absorbed into the bloodstream thus relaxing smooth muscles; necessary to allow large stones to pass more easily through the relaxed bile duct
- Unrefined virgin Olive Oil. Will stimulate the gallbladder to contract with force allowing the expulsion of the stones
- Coffee Enemas. A coffee solution to retain in the colon and activate the liver to expel its waste into the bile enhancing bile flow and further relax the bile duct muscle.
For 5 days preceding the actual Flush, besides your regular meals, you have to consume as much unsweetened apple juice or apple cider juice as you can (of course organic products).
For peoples with diabetes problems, instead of apple juice take 20 drops of Phosfood liquid (I think you can buy it at standardprocess.com) with each meal (60 drops daily).
On the 6th day, at noon, eat a light meal with raw and raw and cooked vegetables, and have fresh apples and drink 2-3 glasses of apple juice. Then:
- 2 hours after lunch take 1 or 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts dissolved in 3 ounces of warm mineral, or RO filtered water
- 4 hours after lunch take the Coffee Enema. Use 4-6 tablespoons of coffee per quart of water with 3-4 tablespoons of ES dissolved into it.
- 5 hours after lunch take 1 tablespoon of ES dissolved in a glass of water.
- 6 hours after lunch have as large a fruit salad as you like made of fresh fruit, dressed in unpasteurized whipping cream. If your fresh fruit is not available use all types of frozen berries can be used. After the meal drink a glass of lemon or orange juice
- A bedtime t one-half cup of Olive Oil blended with one-half of orange or grapefruit, or diluted lemon juice. If you feel nauseous take 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera juice.
- Immediately afterward take one tablet of hydrochloric acid and go to bed and lie on the right side with the right knee drawn up toward the chin for 30 minutes before going to sleep.
On the seventh day, at wake up, remain in bed if you feel nauseous but try not to vomit then one hour
before breakfast take 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts dissolved in water.
Going to the toilet you should find in the stool stone-type objects of light or dark green color, of irregular shape, gelatinous in texture and of varying sizes from grape seed to cherry size. If you see a large quantity of these objects repeat the flush in two weeks and then once a year.
For this day fast with carrot and celery juice diluted in water at a 50/50 ratio.
As you can see the flush is easy to do and inexpensive. Repeat again in one month, and again until your body doesn’t produce any more stones.
THE BEST NATURAL REMEDY FOR MANY TYPES OF LIVER DISEASES.
It is called milk thistle. It is a herb used for thousands of years to support liver and gall bladder health. The responsible for many of its beneficial effects is the flavonoid silymarin. Its active component is actually a group of compounds (silibinin, silidianin, and silicristin),. Silymarin also acts for liver protection and it has antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties (cellular inflammation).
Silymarin prevents tissue scarring, and it inhibits the binding of toxins to liver cell membrane receptors. But it is used to treat also alcoholic liver disease, acute, and chronic viral hepatitis, and toxin-induced liver diseases, to reduce liver injury caused by a number of drugs and environmental toxins, including:
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol);
- Amanita phalloides poisonous mushroom;
- Psychotropic medications.
Cancer protection is another potential effect of the compounds in milk thistle. In fact, as reported by the American Botanical Council (ABC):
“A number of studies, both in vitro and in vivo, suggest that milk thistle is potentially beneficial in treating or preventing various cancers: inhibiting prostate cancer cells and increasing apoptosis (programmed cell death) in them; inhibiting growth and stimulating regression of skin tumors with topical application”
OTHER CAUSES FOR LIVER DISEASE
Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide, which can be found virtually everywhere — in our food, water and even in baby food.
A study, published in the journal Scientific Reports, which involved glyphosate exposures of 4 nanograms per kilogram of body weight per day, which is 75,000 and 437,500 times below EU and U.S. permitted levels, respectively, found that after a two-year period, female rats showed signs of liver damage, specifically NAFLD.
High consumption of high-fructose corn syrup. According to GreenMedInfo.com, scientific studies have linked fructose to about tens of different specific diseases and health problems, among which are: Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), pancreatic cancer growth and feeds cancer cells in general.
Excessive use of acetaminophen-containing products (such as Tylenol) for minor aches and pains or prescription drugs like Vicodin,Percocet. A slight overdose over the course of several days could not only damage your liver but be deadly too. Acetaminophen is the Number One Cause of Acute Liver Failure in the United States.
Statins. They act by blocking the enzyme in your liver that is responsible for making cholesterol. According to the Swedish Adverse Drug Reactions Advisory Committee, of all the adverse drug reactions (ADRs) suspected to be due to statins received by the Committee, the most common are due to statins. These cases accounted for 57% of all the Statin-related ADRS. Most Statins patients experience liver injury just three to four months after the start of therapy.
Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals. Like bisphenol-A (BPA) can contribute to fatty liver disease later in life when exposures occur shortly after birth, according to a research presented at the Endocrine Society’s 2015 annual meeting in San Diego, California. BPA can often be found in:
- Soda cans and other canned goods
- Certain plastics and food packaging
- Certain tooth sealants
- Receipts nd currency avoid carrying receipts in your wallet. The chemical is transferring onto other surfaces it touches.
Orlistat weight loss drug. According to Professor Bingfang Yan, a University of Rhode Island researcher: “Since it has been available over–the-counter, there has been a drastic increase of toxicity among patients using the drug. It has been linked to severe liver failure, acute pancreatic failure, and acute renal (kidney) failure.”
The research showed that even at low levels the drug inhibits a major detoxification enzyme in the liver, kidney and gastrointestinal track which may lead to “severe toxicity of internal organs such as the liver and kidney.”
that Until next time.